With the technology we have these days, the options for every commodity is almost endless. Like for example when it comes to cars, there is no need to limit your options to the area where you are staying. Even if you happen to just be staying in Canada, you don’t need to just settle with the available cars in that area. You can still include the available cars in other countries like in the US and so on.
That is right and there is no need to be wary about how you can bring your choice of car to Canada as well as there are now a number of agencies that can assist you and one of them is Clearit.ca. This is even the reason why Clearit itn number requests are increasing every day. You can make the same request as well by checking their website to see how it works and how much it costs.
Here are helpful guides when planning to import a car from the US to Canada:
- Before starting the entire process, you need to first ensure that your choice of car can indeed meet the requirements of the designated agencies such as:
- The Canada Border Services Agency
- Transport Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- The US Customs Border Inspection
- See to it that you have all the needed documents for your car to be able to cross the border. You can check out online for the necessary documents as there are a number of sites that tackle them.
- You need to file AES before you give 72 hours export notice. It will only be after you do this that you get to obtain the ITN.
- You have to submit all the necessary documents to CBP or US Customs and Border Protection 72 hours before the exporting schedule.
The ones listed above are just part of the protocol one should go through when planning to import a car to Canada. As you can see, the process can be tedious but necessary of you will just settle with the available cars in your country.
Again, you don’t have to do this alone. Clearit.ca can assist you so that you will be guided accordingly and at the same time, there are pros that will help you in obtaining the necessary documents.